1. The Jackets and pants are a unisex design and meant to be a loose and comfy fit. Arms and legs of suit are designed to fit all sizes, simply roll up when on the move or roll down to cover hands and feet when relaxing, or you can easily alter the lengths (take it to your local tailor).
2. Lazypatch suits can be purchased as a Full Suit (jacket and pants) or Jackets and Pants can be ordered separately (for different sizes).
3. Drawstring in Pants will reduce waist considerably
4. The suits are made of cotton – this material relaxes the more you wear it and softens up, like a favorite t-shirt. Once washed it acts like a pair of denim jeans – they feel a little tight to put on until the material relaxes again (but not to that extreme).
The suits can be shrunk with a hot wash and tumble dry.
More measurements are included in the pdf for those of you with longer limbs – inside leg length, arm length, total leg length etc.
|Womens||X - Small||Small||Medium||Large||X - Large||XX - Large|
|AUS / UK||6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18||20 - 22||24 - 30|
|USA||2||4 - 6||8 - 10||12 - 14||16 - 18||20 - 24|
|Mens||X - Small||Small||Medium||Large||X - Large||XX - Large|
|Suit Full Size|
|Jacket - Bust|
|inches||27 - 34||34 - 38||38 - 42||42 - 46||46 - 50||50 - 54|
|cms||70 - 87||87 - 97||97 - 107||107 - 117||117 - 127||127 - 137|
|Pants - Waist|
|inches||22 - 27||28 - 33||33 - 38||38 - 42||42 - 46||46 - 51|
|cms||58 - 73||74 - 84||84 - 97||97 - 107||107 - 117||117 - 130|
Please use the women's clothing sizes as the best guide, experience shows that this works. Countries other than USA, UK and Australia feel free to email sizing requirements to lazypatch as they may differ from those listed.
- If you cross between sizes (Aust 10 – 12 = lazypatch 1 or 2) we recommend to go the larger size and then hot wash and tumble dry to shrink it a bit.
- If Men are buying for a present for a female then please ask a female friend for help, or go through their clothing (similar fitting garments).
- The waist measurement is meant to be taken from your widest part of the body – meaning the waist band has to get over your hips (the waist doesn't stretch).
Please use the men's clothing sizes as the best guide, experience shows that this works. Easy guide:
- If you wear a Medium Jumper or t-shirt and it's a tight fit then you aren't a medium (lazypatch size 2)
- If you wear a large jumper or t-shirt and it is a loose fit then you are a large (lazypatch size 3)
- The Pants aren't meant to be fitted like a pair of jeans. If you are a 36-38 waist – this is the upper measurement of the size 2 (medium) so you might consider going the large size as these will be a looser, more comfortable fit.